SWD’s contemporary collection of door designs can come in a variety of styles such as horizontal, vertical and diagonal boarded designs. We have over 200 standard designs to choose from but can produce any configuration required, including adding glazed panes into the door itself with laminated security glass as standard.
A popular feature of high security doors is the fact that both sides of the door can have completely different designs and finishes. The materials used for the panels are medite tricoya, which is very stable, moisture resistant material that can be finishes in any coloured lacquer, including high-gloss. For a real wood effect, we use an okone panel which can be stained to any colour or alternatively solid wood panels can be used.
High security level options:
- Total door thickness 75.5mm
- Resistant to most burglary tools including crow bars
- Special bent metal construction with 100% thermal insulation by 50 mm rock wool
- Sound insulation of the door is 41dB
- Total door thickness 91mm
- Resistant to most burglary tools including crow bars and powered drilling tools
- Special bent metal construction with 100% double thermal insulation: a 30mm layer of rock wool on both sides of the steel sheet (60mm total)
- Sound insulation of the door is 45 dB
- Can be upgraded to bullet proof.