The Chiswick is a traditional three panel door that would suit both flat or raised and fielded panels. The lower mid rail could incorporate a letter box. Doorset includes:
- Steel door leaf - triple metal construction, 75mm - 91mm width
- Steel door frame – bent L-shaped profile fixed in the door aperture
- Complete thermal insulation by rock wool or foam
- Reinforced, adjustable hinges with supporting bearings
- Internal and external architraves are included
- Multi-point lock protected by two drill resistant Manganese plates
- An excellent range of stainless steel or brass hardware.